Follow my blog with bloglovin´

bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Sydney, Australia. Email: thesunsetpalette@live.com.au

Monday, January 12, 2009

ksubi fever







[cobra snake]
Opt for a pair of ksubi denim cutoffs.. they'll last you all year-round.
Well that's what I tell myself at least.
When I got my first pair of lean beans a few years back in black, I felt they didn't do my figure any justice.
However after my recent shopping splurge, having purchased 2 pairs in one day (the grease black and the oceana sky spray on ankle zips) I'm addicted.
I'm lusting after a pair of white cut-offs that I saw the other day with subdued spray on paint to polish off a rusted-been there, done that appeal.
Ksubi is the way to go. Still reigning strong (besides the unspeakable debt in the economy crisis) 2009.

BLOG AWARD

BLOG AWARD
Thanks to LeFlassh.

BLOG AWARD

BLOG AWARD
Thanks to Erikas

Thank you for visting x

Thank you for visting x