Follow my blog with bloglovin´

bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Sydney, Australia. Email: thesunsetpalette@live.com.au

Saturday, November 1, 2008

currently eyeing...











Fleur Wood.
I'm such a girly-girl.

Think.

Feminine tailoring.
Soft, delicate silk draping.
Ultimate sheer and luxury.
Quality slips and the to-die for silk blouses that'll be your best friend for years to come.

I just simply can't resist quality fabrics and pure, luxurious silk in all forms and styles. And no one does it better than Fleur Wood.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such amazing picture-I love the summer 07 one, such prettiness!
x

Anonymous said...

pictures*

krishna said...

Hello!
I sow your bloger in Google, it’s interesting, let me introduce myself first. My name is Krishna. I’m from India. Living in puttaparthi.i hope's you know where it is. (Sri Sathya sai baba). Living place PUTTAPATHI. Many visitors visiting this place.
I would like to contact you; I’m here for new friends.
I’m tourist guide in India, may be if you or your friends interesting to visit India, Please contact me for your guide, I giving my best services for tourist visitors.. I have good experience with customers.

Chick below blog to contact me
http://saiyathra.blogspot.com/


BLOG AWARD

BLOG AWARD
Thanks to LeFlassh.

BLOG AWARD

BLOG AWARD
Thanks to Erikas

Thank you for visting x

Thank you for visting x