Follow my blog with bloglovin´

bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Sydney, Australia. Email: thesunsetpalette@live.com.au

Friday, November 21, 2008

my 100th post!



Hi lovelies!

Ok so I'm back. I finished my last exam on Wed and I'm finally free! Excitement! There's nothing better than finishing exams right now. Though I feel like I have tonnes of other things to do! Thanks for all the beautiful wishes for my exams, you guys are so lovely!

Soo I've approached my 100th post. Any suggestions on improvements, additional features? More/less posts? What would you like to see more in the future. Models? Photography? Art? Celebs? Just anything really, that'll mean so mean to me :) Thanks guys!

Hope everyone's been well and having a great weekend!

Xx

Oh oh and I've been tagged by the beautiful Agnes of Dream and Fantasy. So here it is! One-word answer responses ;)

Where is your mobile phone? Sofa

Where is your significant other? Working

Your hair colour? Brown

Your mother? Beautiful

Your father? Strong

Your favourite thing? Life

Your dream last night? Hazy

Your dream goal? Approachable

The room you're in? Warm

Your hobby? Relaxing

Your fear? Reptiles

Where do you want to be in 6 years? Travelling

Where were you last night? Out

What you're not? Malevolent

One of your wish-list items? Lanvin

Where you grew up? Sydney

The last thing you did? Tidying

What are you wearing? Tigerlily

Your TV? Off

Your pets? None

Your computer? Bright

Your mood? Tired

Missing someone? Boyfriend

Your car? Dealers

Something you're not wearing? Shoes

Favourite shop? Incu

Your summer? Exuberant

Love someone? Deeply

Your favourite colour? Cream

When is the last time you laughed? Today

When is the last time you cried? Uncertain

So I think I need to tag 3 people? I'll tag LeFlassh, Sarah from The Organized Chaos and Stefanie from Yes Please Mademoiselle!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats grrrrl....feels good right!!?!?!?!

leflassh. said...

ah she is so gorgeous!
thanks for the tag btw! my first one actually horrayy!

leeselooks said...

melllll.

hi beauty.

happy 100th.
coming back with a bang.

i hope your exams went well - i know they did.

THANKS so much for all the comments.
you are such a doll.
seriously. girl. thanku.

*oh-the jeans are from urbanoutfitters.com. ;)


I say continue doing what YOU love & what inspires you.
but i always love models "off-duty" + real-style + editorials i have no access too!

welcome back Mel.

have a beautiful weekend.

x.

Jaime Jun said...

aww thank you sweetie! i love your blog and photos! so inspirational and beautiful! oh and for the camera i use a nikon d80 :)

Anonymous said...

congrats on the 100th post and finishing exams.

the only thing i'd recommend is... less posts. jk lamololrofl

irene said...

sweet 100th!


lovely blog*

Fashion Tidbits said...

new to the blog! congrats on the 100th post!


BLOG AWARD

BLOG AWARD
Thanks to LeFlassh.

BLOG AWARD

BLOG AWARD
Thanks to Erikas

Thank you for visting x

Thank you for visting x