Follow my blog with bloglovin´

bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Sydney, Australia. Email: thesunsetpalette@live.com.au

Friday, February 27, 2009

traffic stopper.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
[tFS]

Miranda Kerr during her last Sydney trip.

My eyes.
They squinted.
Desperately trying to fathom the much hyped-up trademark behind the tanned leather jacket, worn ever-casually yet elegantly tailored and liquefied around her petite frame.

I Googled.

Gorman.
The answer blinked.
I was without a doubt enthralled.

Ahh. I would have guessed. But who knew Gorman Winter 09 would produce yet another leather masterpiece.

Today I rushed into David Jones during my much anticipated lunch break. Though they didn't have my size, I tried the jacket on regardless.

A few tosses and turns around the distilled mirror. It almost screams back in delight.

The leather simply melts onto your skin. The colour, a staple. The shape? Morphs to your body like no other.

Clearly bewildered in spite of the just under $1000 price tag. I leave the store with the only thing in mind.

The 23rd item on my Wish List A/W 09.

8 comments:

stephanie said...

awww...I hate it when that happens: things don't fit/are too pricey. But at least it gives one the opportunity to dream so big as to have a list of wishes!!
I love that Coco quote in your profile- made me smile. She's all class.

xx

erikas said...

She always manages to look amazing! :)

Lizy Curtis said...

Stunning!

http://www.iflookscouldkill09.blogspot.com

electric feel said...

woow she looks really goood!

Entrelanas said...

Hi
Im Entrelanas photographer from Spain

I have a new shoot ''POSTPARTY''

http://www.juanmiguelentrelanas.blogspot.com


Thanks

XXX

Unknown said...

cute jacket...but i love her shoes best!
x
prica

Anonymous said...

gorgeous photo. hope all is well with you, dear :)
xoxo,
Micaela

Love + Cake said...

Awwww! I love how you write your posts. Great blog :)

xoxo


BLOG AWARD

BLOG AWARD
Thanks to LeFlassh.

BLOG AWARD

BLOG AWARD
Thanks to Erikas

Thank you for visting x

Thank you for visting x