Follow my blog with bloglovin´

bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Sydney, Australia. Email: thesunsetpalette@live.com.au

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

girls gone wild

Image and video hosting by TinyPic [tFS]

I just bought a one-piece leotard the other day in stretch lycra, plain yet highlighted with a low back and a slighlty low-cut neckline. I've been wearing it with high waisted DIY Lee denim cutoffs. I miss Summer, looking back I didn't spend as much time as I would have liked at the beach. I did however try fake tan for a month or so... after the colour faded, I looked like a circus freak. Oh I'm back to snow white again :) it's going to be a long Winter after all.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love this picture :)
My favourite closet piece right now is the aa mesh bodysuit- I wear it with a lace black bra and mini and BF satin blazer now, but I can't wait to wear it with cut-offs and a hot pink number in the summer months!

xx

alexandragrecco said...

these are great! love leotards. xxxx

Mimi said...

Love the photo, amazing girls!

xo

A.n.E said...

haha just ordered on of those bodysuits. talk about feeding my infatuation with Jen Brill.

Love the image.
Love your blog.
Linked you.

millmill said...

i love picture! it is on my wall hehe

Lala Lopez said...

love thissss!


BLOG AWARD

BLOG AWARD
Thanks to LeFlassh.

BLOG AWARD

BLOG AWARD
Thanks to Erikas

Thank you for visting x

Thank you for visting x