Follow my blog with bloglovin´

bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Sydney, Australia. Email: thesunsetpalette@live.com.au

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

this obsession with blazers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic [Numero Japan]

So since Uni commenced on Monday, I've been horrified at the state of my wardrobe. Blatantly speaking, not very 'uni-esque'.

I've been wearing bandage singlet dresses in grey and black with black tights and black ballet flats. Toting around a black, flat tote and additional cream, long scarves to polish the look. I haven't been too fussed (not that I'm ever fussed with uni attire, I'm just thankful when my hair is clean) especially with the unpredictable yo-yo weather headed daily, it's been a day of singlets and denim cutoffs and a day of black blazers, tights, minis and plain tees.

Monday lectures are the hardest, 9am... I always sleep in. It's been hell trying to head back to the morning start cycle. With abundant V bottles and my love for mochas and iced coffee keeps me pumped to get through the day.

Yesterday I went on a Mag spree, bought 5 mags to keep me pre-occupied and today I bought all the textbooks I needed for my courses this semester. I'm looking forward to the Zimmermann sale tomorrow. I'm dragging the boy with me since the location is unheard of. Oh Zimmermann, I cannot wait.

Much love,
Xx

25 comments:

rebeca said...

blazers for everything!

electric feel said...

beautiful!

gave you an award darlin!!

Stephanie said...

Great post! I wear blazers 24.7! They're my go-to piece: they pull anything perfectly together and I love how un-polished they can look at once. Your college look these days sounds perfect!

xx

Cindy said...

i'm trying to find one that is cut away in the front with a cute lining. finding the perfect blazer is not an easy task but so worth it in the end. good luck with uni. i recently went by my old one and they have a starbucks now. to think i could have been staying awake with half sweet mochas and non fat capps, instead or tim's double doubles (it's a canadian thing).

LoveMore said...

oh 5 mags! don't you hate how that racks up to be like $60? it kills me..but we are addicted right? rehab needed i think!

thanks for your comment, and BLAH to uni,..i deferred, !

xxx love LM

ps - blazers, i DEF need to go to rehab for. yikes.

Billie Jean said...

Hi,
We nominated you for an award, because your blog is fantastic!
Feel free to continue it :).

xxx
Nikéh and Maxime

brittany said...

i LOOOVE that photo of lily!

and i'm feeling the same way.. my wardrobe is definitely lackingggg some nice blazers

maria memi said...

dear thank you very much. i really love the blog of yours, Im gonna link you now!

xx
maria

Styleseeking Zurich said...

It's my first visit to your blog and I have to say: I absolutely love it! Definitely checking this out daily! From how you described your style I get the feeling that it's something I'd want to wear every day. Unfortunately it started to snow here again, ugh... :(

<3

Nesli

italian fashion holiday. said...

blazers are timeless! love the look of the girl on the left.

closeup said...

amazing! i think an oversize blazer is absolutely a must-have!!

Mimi said...

Hope you get amazing goodies! I adore that pic of Lily

xo

Highdee said...

Oh but blazers are divine!
hha, good luck with waking up tomorrow, i'm dreading it already.

i like your blog btw.

CRISTA said...

LOVE blazers and japanese magazines!!!

The Stiletto Effect said...

I adore blazer! They go well with lots of outfits!
xoxo
Su

thedrifterandthegypsy said...

haha...i love blazers! i wear them all the time. even though i have so many, i need a lot more!
xoxo,
Micaela

the healthy ghost said...

Me too¡I love the blazer and hot pants
xx

sarah said...

does she have her blazer tucked into her belt? cute. i wish i could wear blazers daily but it's too hot in texas! they are the perfect addition to any outfit!

Madeline said...

i love blazers. i got mine in the boys section of a thrift store. its the best.

agnes said...

oh yes! more Blazer please!

Bella said...

There are times when I think I could live in blazers and never get tired of it. lol-xx

This is incredibly inspirational!

Michael Oats said...

Hey! how are u?

I've been a long time without posting any shooting due to some problems, but today I wanted to share something new. It's just one picture but I hope you like it.

xxxxxxxxxx
Michael


---------------------------------

BE JUNK OR DIE
Photographed by Michael Oats

http://www.michaeloats.blogspot.com

millmill said...

i am definalty going out to find some perfect blazers. i adore them and don't even own one! grr

lauren. said...

adore blazers and denim cutoffs. it says im classy but im still here to party.

disa said...

情趣用品,情趣,成人遊戲,成人電影,成人論壇,成人,做愛,aio,情色小說,ut聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,哈啦聊天室,視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,hi5,hilive,hi5 tv,a383,微風論壇,微風,伊莉,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看,A漫,h漫,成人漫畫,免費A片,色情網站,色情遊戲,情色文學,麗的色遊戲,色情,色情影片,同志色教館,色色網,色遊戲,自拍,本土自拍,kk俱樂部,後宮電影院,後宮電影,85cc免費影城,85cc免費影片,免費影片,免費小遊戲,免費遊戲,小遊戲

BLOG AWARD

BLOG AWARD
Thanks to LeFlassh.

BLOG AWARD

BLOG AWARD
Thanks to Erikas

Thank you for visting x

Thank you for visting x