Follow my blog with bloglovin´

bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Sydney, Australia. Email: thesunsetpalette@live.com.au

Monday, September 22, 2008

the beginning






So...in the admist of uni exams, I choose to start my very own blog. Very wise, indeed. I decided that being the girl who regularly checks fashion blogs (that is...a few times a day when I'm on the comp), it was only a matter of time I decided to blog. I hope I'll somehow manage to keep regular updates available to all and squeeze into my busy schedule! So here it is, I hope you enjoy it.


fashion. beautiful things. fashion. wishlists. love. inspirations. photography.


2 comments:

thenoircollective said...

Hey there! Thanks for your sweet comment, it doesnt sound at all creepy to me! You should definitly come say sometime I'm always eager to meet fellow bloggers :)

yiqin; said...

Omg, those panties are so beautiful!


BLOG AWARD

BLOG AWARD
Thanks to LeFlassh.

BLOG AWARD

BLOG AWARD
Thanks to Erikas

Thank you for visting x

Thank you for visting x