Follow my blog with bloglovin´

bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Sydney, Australia. Email: thesunsetpalette@live.com.au

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

model style

















Sources: Mystyle

Donaldson, Aldrige, Watson, Poly, Stegner...just naming a few of the supermodels with style I love. I'm not quite sure what it is about the models of the moment, maybe it is my love for the colour combinations - the grey, white, black and cream palettes, maybe it is because of their stunning killer bods, hence anything would look a million dollars on them. Who knows, all I know is that I love many of these supermodel styles and that they will continue, for a long time to be the core of my inspiration.

On the runway, and off.

1 comment:

Asi Mod said...

I'm oooh-ing and aaah-ing the bags! Those girls probably got it for free too.


BLOG AWARD

BLOG AWARD
Thanks to LeFlassh.

BLOG AWARD

BLOG AWARD
Thanks to Erikas

Thank you for visting x

Thank you for visting x