Follow my blog with bloglovin´

bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Sydney, Australia. Email: thesunsetpalette@live.com.au

Friday, September 26, 2008

spring/summer 08/09


printed DIY dresses

blk/wht combo

mellow singlets and babydoll hues


white silk blouses and grey shorts

simply chic in grey, white, black

printed tees (one teaspoon pictured) and high waisted denim/blue toned skirts

printed dream palettes

the one shouldered look



floral dresses

the carefree, holidaying appeal

grey and black

silky, billowing prints

appliqued silk dresses




floral, butterfly sleeved dresses

toned down, white blouse

simple tee dresses and gladiator flats

white silk camis

basics and denim, never goes wrong


Waking up to blue sky, sunshine, and warm breezes. I've craved so long for. Getting up at 8am for Uni on weekdays in the past weeks, months, has been painful, not to mention a grudge. My ever so untouched goal of waking up at 7am for a morning run has been neglected all this time. Call it lack of motivation, cold weather and the gloomy winter mornings all prevented me from my weekly exercises. I think it has partly to do with my laziness.


This is a convo between me and my friend that occured in a department store a few weeks ago.


"I don't know what to wear this Summer!"

"Same. What did you wear last Summer?"
"Umm...lots AA, Sass and Bide denim shorts I won't wear again...etc etc, you?"
"Yeh, Alice McCall high waisted grey shorts, silk cami tops etc etc not to mention..some hideous fluoro that I won't touch again for a LONG time, eww."
"God I know aye, man I don't know what to wear this Summer!"
"*Sigh*...Same here"


So I've been pondering about what my Spring/Summer wardrobe would be like.. not to mention a list of to have items for the seasons.


floral dresses, white silk billowing blouses, lots of AA, lots of basics, more denim cut-offs, splashes of citrus colours, white/coral shirts rolled up sleeves,
white silk dresses, black/grey singlet dresses, tie-dye printed tops and dresses, subdued/mellow block printed singlets the list goes on...

8 comments:

leeselooks said...

thanks for the comment love.


i feel you.

i need to get some summer basics asap.

lovely inspiration.

xx.

Rebeca Muinelo said...

nunca habia topado con tu blog y menos mal qe me has escrito! un 10 para tu blog! un besazo!:)

IRIS and PIETER said...

im in love with the 7th picture!
the outfit is so amazing!

STEFANIE said...

your ideas look really great!

CAT KHAN said...

hello darling!
i linked you :)..i love the picture of the traina girl

xxx

ashleigh said...

i definately like your list of summer needs. and totally agree with the fluro hate thing, i never went into it, but my friends did. it was pretty much fluorescent australia.

"My ever so untouched goal of waking up at 7am for a morning run has been neglected all this time" - THIS is the same goal i make every week. i always say when the weather gets warmer, but then it's "too hot". argh laziness!

those photos are completely inspirational :) love them all! now i just need a tan.

Zoe said...

thank you for your lovely comment!

I'm getting my head round the fact that you're working out what to wear for summer while I'm stocking up on woolly scarves and boots for winter - it's just not fair!

(p.s. i used to be www.cashmereandcupcakes.blogspot.com - i changed the addy as the new one sums me up a lot more, which is a bit embarrassing, but what can you do?!) xxx

idiki said...

The white one-shoulder t-shirt is what I call real love


BLOG AWARD

BLOG AWARD
Thanks to LeFlassh.

BLOG AWARD

BLOG AWARD
Thanks to Erikas

Thank you for visting x

Thank you for visting x