Follow my blog with bloglovin´

bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Sydney, Australia. Email: thesunsetpalette@live.com.au

Friday, September 26, 2008

spoilt









I've been spoilt. The boyfriend decided to get me gladiator shoes for Spring. The Nine West Heech and the Tony Bianco Skipper sandals (as pictured, although the colour is way off, the one I have is a light caramel brown. So I featured Style By Kling [I love her style, you can find her blog here http://kanal5.se/web/stylebykling/1] - her gladiator flats are very identical to the ones that I have right now).


"They look sooo good on you!" proclaimed the boyfriend. Not only is he being supporting of the gladiator footwear craze but he actually approves. Sweet. He is so lovely.


I've mentioned the Heech in my earlier posts that we just got them in Sydney, Australia and since Nine West doesn't do international shipping anymore, all I could do was wait til Spring 08 for them to arrive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have a very nice blog.
Tell me what you think about mine.


BLOG AWARD

BLOG AWARD
Thanks to LeFlassh.

BLOG AWARD

BLOG AWARD
Thanks to Erikas

Thank you for visting x

Thank you for visting x