Follow my blog with bloglovin´

bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Sydney, Australia. Email: thesunsetpalette@live.com.au

Monday, September 22, 2008

coldness creeps in...yet again

































sources: http://emmascloset.webblogg.se/, http://lisaplace.devote.se/



Yesterday, I must say was the epitome of spring. Perfect weather, blue sky and sunshine and just a hint of warm, light breeze in the air. Sydney felt alive, crawled from the 3 month duration of winter. About time I say, my legs are pasty, white - almost translucent. Not a good image there, huh? It would have been perfect for the beach. I just need to get my bikini ready bod back from my winter baggage.


Today, as luck would have it when I planned to wear my knee high, black gladiator sandals. I woke up with my curtains dancing around the midnight sky. Yes, it was 8am this morning. It was yet, another rainy, cold day. I guess we're not ready for spring yet. Here we have my winter inspirational outfits. Enjoy x

No comments:


BLOG AWARD

BLOG AWARD
Thanks to LeFlassh.

BLOG AWARD

BLOG AWARD
Thanks to Erikas

Thank you for visting x

Thank you for visting x