Follow my blog with bloglovin´

bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Sydney, Australia. Email: thesunsetpalette@live.com.au

Monday, December 22, 2008

affordable tailoring

Image and video hosting by TinyPic The new H & M issue.

Yep, you probably guessed it - no H & M in Australia. As wierd as it sounds, I sometimes find myself mindlessly staring at prev H & M campaigns while pondering what the actual attires are like...the fabric, the texture, the cut, the feel, the make...the entire lot. Due to the absence of owning a single piece of H & M clothing - I wonder if it is really that affordable and well-made. I think I like Zara better though, in comparison only.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I can't believe there's no h&m in Australia but there's one in Montreal (we're always the last to get everything because of the French regulations.

I bought a great A.Wang knock-off dress yesterday at h&m...I love it but it was a rare find for me. I think I known a handful of H&M pieces. Overall most of their items don't really fit me properly and certainly not the pants: to short & they totally flatten my ass. Their cheap tights however make ripping holes affordable! lol- Overall I don't really think you're missing anything.

Anonymous said...

it sucks


BLOG AWARD

BLOG AWARD
Thanks to LeFlassh.

BLOG AWARD

BLOG AWARD
Thanks to Erikas

Thank you for visting x

Thank you for visting x