Follow my blog with bloglovin´

bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Sydney, Australia. Email: thesunsetpalette@live.com.au

Monday, October 27, 2008

Barton makes a comeback?






Sources: Fashionising

Ok so Mischa Barton. To be frank, I haven't been much of a fan lately. Post OC obsession days, she kind of went downhill for me and so did her career. However her new Bohemian look here re-positions her in my books. The jacket is interesting, not too sure who it's by but it seems very Viktor & Rolf or Balmain? I like the dress but I wouldn't wear it with that jacket. And those shoes...the tights...oh it's just a bit too much. However she is always pretty and I love that headpiece. Am I too critical? Oh Mischa.

No comments:

Blog Archive


BLOG AWARD

BLOG AWARD
Thanks to LeFlassh.

BLOG AWARD

BLOG AWARD
Thanks to Erikas

Thank you for visting x

Thank you for visting x