Follow my blog with bloglovin´

bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Sydney, Australia. Email: thesunsetpalette@live.com.au

Monday, October 27, 2008

On the note of the OC days...






Source: fashionising

Willa Holland. Love her! I think she's amazing not to mention oh so pretty. She's the type to pull off any look. The dress featured on her at the Genova Premiere, London. At first glance she looked beautiful with an Oscar-worthy dress. On a closer look, the material is seemingly gold and metallic mesh/mermaid like; something I might have worn to dress-up parties at the age of 12. The halter-neck, I'm not a fan but the tiers on the dress, I love. Holland is the probably the only one who can pull off this look and yet appear demure and classy.

Ps: Those shoes! Choos?? Oh no doubt, I love the shoes.

No comments:

Blog Archive


BLOG AWARD

BLOG AWARD
Thanks to LeFlassh.

BLOG AWARD

BLOG AWARD
Thanks to Erikas

Thank you for visting x

Thank you for visting x