Follow my blog with bloglovin´

bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Sydney, Australia. Email: thesunsetpalette@live.com.au

Monday, October 6, 2008

I know it may seem typical, but my next big purchase...

















Sources: Mystyle, Hannah Couture, Stockholmstreetstyle.feber.se


2.55. chanel. 2.55 chanel 2.55. The words pierces through my mind. Everytime I hear the mention of those words, the hair at the back of mind neck prickles my skin. An instant jolt of happiness.

Sure most would say, it's overrated, over-priced and not worthy of your minimum expenditure of 3000 grand US. But I've wanted one for so long and everywhere I turn I catch a glimpse of the beauty whether in magazines, editorials or in real life. A positive electric shock, I tell you. Serving a persistent reminder that this is on my next to-buy list. A splurge soon to come, but I'm sure will be worth every cent. Black, silver hardware, medium sized, classic flap...circulates in my head repetitively.

2 comments:

leeselooks said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you wrote exactly whats been on my mind for years!!!!!!!

that savings i spoke about.
its for a 2.55.

I've wanted one for at least a good 5 years.
the history behind it is glorious.

its a classic. end of story.

x.

which one are you going to get ? ;)

ps- thanks for your beautiful comment. you're VERY sweet Mel.

SERENDIPITY said...

it's a timeless trend & I don't have it yet :(
i maybe cause am more into big totes & satchels >_< suits my life style more ..
but I got 2 have .. so I can pass it on 2 my grandchildren one day :p

Blog Archive


BLOG AWARD

BLOG AWARD
Thanks to LeFlassh.

BLOG AWARD

BLOG AWARD
Thanks to Erikas

Thank you for visting x

Thank you for visting x