Follow my blog with bloglovin´

bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Sydney, Australia. Email: thesunsetpalette@live.com.au

Thursday, October 2, 2008

this love.


This love.
This love is a strange love.
In that it can lift a love.
This love.

This love.
I think I´m gonna fall again.
And ever when you held the hand.
And turn ´em in your fingers, love.

This love.
Now rehearsed we stay, love.
Doesn´t know it is love.
This love.

This love.
Doesn´t have to feel love.
Doesn´t care to be love.
It doesn´t mean a thing.
This love.

This love loves love.
It´s a strange love, strange love.

This love.

This love.

This love is a strange love, strange love.

I´m gonna fall again love.
Doesn´t mean a thing.
Think I´m gonna fall again.

This Love.
[Cocteau Twins.]

Sources: Demode

1 comment:

Sara said...

i love this post, some of these pictures are really gorgeous x

Blog Archive


BLOG AWARD

BLOG AWARD
Thanks to LeFlassh.

BLOG AWARD

BLOG AWARD
Thanks to Erikas

Thank you for visting x

Thank you for visting x